Lori was born and raised in Ludlow, Massachusetts and graduated from Ludlow High School in 1993. In 1997, she graduated from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, Massachusetts. Lori earned her law degree from Western New England College School of Law in Springfield, Massachusetts in 2003. She spent the first eleven years of her legal career practicing with a firm in Ludlow before joining the family practice in 2015.
- Estate Planning
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law
- J.D. Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts, 2003
- B.A. Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts, 1997
- Massachusetts, 2004
- Member, State Bar of Massachusetts, 2004-Present
- Member, Hampden County Bar Association 2004-Present